I was updating my profile at Author Central at Amazon.com, UK when it struck me that I was working on a number of very different projects. I thought I would share what’s cooking with you today:
1. I have pretty much finished with a collection of short stories which should be published in the next couple of months. This is my first collection of short stories. They have one thing in common. They are all set in India where I live. “He Sees Everything & Other Stories” will be the title of this collection. The seven stories here were written at different points in time.
2. I have commenced work on my first non-fiction project. It’s about the works of my favourite author, P.G.Wodehouse. This is a project I am enjoying immensely. For updates, you can check out the Facebook Page. It will be called ” A Toast To Plum”. This will be a tribute to The Master as we fans call him.
3. Set aside for the moment and undergoing a cooling period, is my third thriller project. It’s a novel called ” Let The Dead Stay Dead”. I am fascinated by the story as it unfolds itself. It’s nowhere near being finished as yet. I want to go back to it in a couple of weeks.
4. “Lucky For Some, Thirteen” my second novel, and again a thriller, is complete and ready for publication. I am exploring various options.
5. “It Can’t Be You” my debut novel, a psychological thriller, gave me a good start. It continues to do well.
As you can see, I have my hands full and my mind totally occupied in my new profession. I am glad to say that I am enjoying every moment of it.
2 thoughts on “What’s Cooking? Current Projects.”
I’m glad that you’re loving what’s keeping you busy! That’s great, and it sounds like you have some interesting stories on the go.
Hey, thanks so much!